Ashot Ashkelon Industries is committed to making its electronic and information technologies accessible to individuals with disabilities by meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines [http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/] and we make every effort to ensure our communications – including this website – are accessible to people with special needs.
We have striven to make this website adhere to priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines [http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/
Navigation and navigation aids
• The full site navigation is located on every page.
• A link to the home page is available on each page.
• Navigation menus are marked up as HTML lists and styled with CSS.
• Some links have title attributes, which describe the link in greater detail. Most links are self-explanatory
• Links are written so as to make sense out of context.
• Some links, mostly to downloadable files such as PDFs, open a new browser window.
• When the site is viewed in a text-only browser, the ‘skip to content’ link becomes visible at the top of each page.
• Forms have their labels explicitly associated with their controls, aiding users of certain screen readers and speech browsers.
Help with finding content
Although we do our best to meet the requirements and guidelines, it is possible that some of the content is not yet fully accessible and compatible to people with special needs. We continue to develop and improve our website as part of our general commitment to make every effort to ensure our communications are accessible to all.
If you require assistance or wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on this website, please contact email@example.com. If applicable, please include the web address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered